From staff reports
Clarion County has been hosting recycling days for about 20 years, and for the past few years the county has hosted two recycling days each year.
This year, the recycling event will be held June 6 and Oct. 17 at Clarion County Park.
At the various collection points throughout the park, items including automotive and rechargeable batteries, greeting cards, washers, dryers, stoves, tires, paint, fluorescent bulbs, vapor lamps, household hazardous waste and propane tanks will be collected.
– Cathode ray tube TVs and monitors, 60 cents per pound.
– Small freon-containing devices, 65 cents per pound.
– All other electronics, 40 cents per pound.
– Paint (oil-based and latex), 75 cents per pound.
– All other household hazardous waste, $1.
– Propane tanks, $8 each.